Fisher's 475

Thursday, April 06, 2006

OutFoxed

The news media controls what we see and how we see it. They are being shown that they are too powerful in the specifics that they do. Fox News is a fake news agency from what I have seen. Typically they only seem to promote propaganda for the repulicans. Fair and Balanced they are not. Quite a funnny saying for them to use. Guess that is why I never watch Fox News. I suppose I should to get a good laugh and to see just what they are trying to pull over their fan base as news and real information. And all this owned by one person. Makes for a very scary real life situation. Just like what they showed in how many people he has control over what they get to view with all his TV and cable stations. In addition to his other media outlets. Makes me wonder just what his movie studio has done and what type of control he has exerted over the movies produced.

Hope to see the rest of the movie next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home